RPLovers


 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Eclipse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:16 am

((sry i havent posted in a while my computer broke and i have to use my moms and she is on basically all the time))

Hurst took thought of Aranel's suggestion and said, "Thats not a bad idea, I'll keep that in mind."

Hurst looked up ahead and saw the caravaan.
"Well, there they are." Hurst stated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:18 pm

((Its all good Aidoneos, I hope your computer is fixed))

**Caravan Main Road**

*Aranel nods as she too had noticed the caravan right before them. She is amazed at the sheer volume of people traveling together. There are many wagons, animals, and people from multiple races. All sitting down for a meal.*

Aranel: Do you have any idea of who we warn? There are so many here...

*she trails off, hoping that Hurst had more knowledge and experience than she did. Aranel was very aware that her experiences were limited to her people and the forest.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:23 am

Hurst scans the caravan trying to find the caravan leader but he can't seem to find him.

"We will just have to ask who the leader is." Hurst said.

Hurst walks up to a brany looking man and taps him on the shoulder.

The man turns around and says, "What do you want?"

"I would like to speak to the caravan leader." Hurst replied.

"Why should I let you see him?" the man asked.

"I have information that I think he should hear." Hurst stated.

The man stared at Hurst for a bit then pointed to a tent at the back of the caravan. "He is in there." the man said.

Hurst said, "Thank you."
Hurst started to walk to the tent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:27 pm

**Caravan Lunch Camp**

*Aranel lengthens her stride to keep up with Hurst. She'd worried there for a moment if the man was going to tell them where to locate the caravan leader. But here they were making their way to the tent. Still Aranel didn't like the level of hostility she'd sensed from the man they'd asked...what was its source? Was Hurst worried? Was it just because she didn't know...she stays close to Hurst as they arrive before the tent. She'd take her lead from him.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:16 am

((Sorry for disappearing...I had no time to use computer because I had to stay back all the time at school and I've just become a probationary librarian,so there are a lot of things...sorry!))

Amarie looked at Seregon brightly,it was truly a hope for her though she knows she'll get scolded for learning from a non-angel,but she don't really care but somehow she notice a difference in the way Seregon look,especially his eyes...there seems to be some kind of brightness about it,she shook it off and said,"Sure...I would love to!"she answered as she follows Seregon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:38 am

((ahh crap I've forgotten what my idea was lol, I'll just have to wing it...))

**Secluded Forest Road**

*Séregon nods, and starts to dig around in his pack...his pretending to have trouble finding what he seeks when his actually engaging his mist stores. As his hands move, hidden by his pack, a band/rope is forming. After a moment he pulls it forth, like his working, the power of it was inverted, and only those versed in seeing workings of a hidden nature could even pick up that it was no normal rope.*

*Séregon uses this rope to gently strap Amarie's wings to her back so that they are not shredded by the trees. The rope, its nature being that the wearer cannot detect its weight and that if need should arise it would instantly release that which it bound, so that if danger came, Amarie would have use of her wings once more.*

Séregon: Just a little something I picked up in my travels, how does it feel? *His careful not to go into details about moving without the familiarity off set and balancer that wings provided, after all he wasn't meant to know.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:00 am

Amarie watched Seregon does his work slowly,she checked her wings and broad smile appeared,"I don't feel painful at all and there doesn't seem to be weight at all...but...how does it help?"she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:56 am

Hurst heard people talking inside the tent, so he stopped and waited figuring that it was a meeting. When the talking stopped and when people stopped dispersing out of the tent Hurst walked in.

The caravan leader was still sitting, he offered Hurst and Aranel a seat.

As soon as they both sat down the caravan lead said,"So what is this information you have for me?"

"There are 10 Blades in the forest." Hurst replied.

"Well then, is that all the information you have for me?" The leader asked.

"Well, yeah, but you dont seem too concerned about it though." Hurst said.

"That is because by time they get here we will be in town and already have a shop set up, the town is just over those hills." The leader replied, "Now the if that is all please leave I am very busy."

Hurst got up and left the camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:17 am

**Secluded Forest Road**

*Séregon raises his eyebrows at the young before him.*

Séregon: Was it not you who just complained that your wings were making travel difficult? Was I mistaken in thinking that perhaps you didn't want anything done about it? *he asks a bit exasperated with the young angel.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Caravan Lunch Camp**

*As Hurst entered the leader of the caravan’s tent, she closely followed. She was not sure what to make of these people that spent their whole lives as nomads, always moving from place to place. Aranel sat along with Hurst, looking around at all she saw. Her eyes widened in surprise as the leader didn't seem to care very much for the news that Hurst had just imparted. A little stunned she follows Hurst back out of the tent.*

Aranel: What was that about? Surely the 10 blades do not spare anyone...you don't think these people are in league with them do you? *Worry is evident on her face.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:45 pm

"No, I don't think they are but if their leader will not heed the warning then we should leave." Hurst replied, "The less time we stay here and try to convince him the closer the 10 Blade get, and personally I don't want to be here when they arrive."

Hurst climbed to the top of the closest hill and saw the gates to the town of which they were heading.
"Well it looks like he wasn't lieing the town is just over there." Hurst said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Amarie grinned,"I forgot...about that...thanks Seregon,"she said apologetically knowing that people usually get tired of her forgetfulness,she was very sorry,"I'm really sorry..."she repeated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:17 am

**Secluded Forest Road**

*Séregon shaking his head turns back towards the direction they were heading at a brisk trot.*

Séregon: Come on, we've already stopped for too long. There is no need to apologise more than once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Outside of Town**

Aranel: Shouldn't we try to tell someone else? Surely not all these people would be a nonchalant as that leader...maybe if we just shared a meal and lit is slip...

*Aranel didn't like the idea of the caravan being unprepared, but then perhaps if they did as she suggested they would aggravate the leader of the troop.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:58 am

Amarie hung her head as she continued following Seregon,feeling down and knowing that she had made a new friend annoyed with her,she was able to keep up Seregon therefore she has yet the attention to use her wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:25 am

**Secluded Forest Road**

*As Séregon and Amarie traverse along the forest road, subtly the forest and plant life begins to change. Séregon judges that its almost time for the two of them to starts making it harder to follow their tracks and circle back around to meet up with the other two.*

Séregon: Where do you judge the town to be? Have we passed it yet as we'd planned?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest - Following the trail left by Hurst, Ananel and Séregon.*

*Roip snarls as yet again the soldiers following the trail, loose it again. There were definitely highly skilled members of forest lore traveling with this group and his temper had exploded many times this day. His underlings were incompetent as always, but they made up for it by tasting good.*

*Coming to a decision Roip summons the pack from the shadow realm; a unique skill of his that called forth 20 shadow wolves to track that which most could not. In this case the pack would trace the life auras of those that thought to escape him. He assigns 5 to each life force and sends them silently on their way. They would let him know when they had located their targets.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Hurst glances back at Aranel and says, "If we did stay and say something about the 10 Blades, people might freak and start a riot ruining the camp, merchendise, and people could get hurt."

Hurst continues forward toward the town. Hurst starts to feel light headed, and knows he has to feed and soon, he needs to find an excuse to get away from Aranel so she won't see him.

"I need to...leave for a second, private matters." Hurst said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:28 am

Amarie looked around them,"We've most probably had passed the town as we planned to judging by the plant life,it's lesser here I think we're near the wall,"Amarie answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:09 am

**Outside of Town**

Aranel: So telling them may lead them to being hurt and not telling them can lead them being hurt. How can we know what we should do? This is confusing.

*Aranel mutters this last part to herself. Hearing Hurst's words she nods absently thinking that he needed to relieve himself. She sits on a rock on the side of the road as she waits for Hurst.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road**

Séregon: Very well. What wall do you refer to?

*Séregon is thinking that they could leave their obvious trail right up to the wall and have it disappear there. Then the two of them could make their way to the town, he being sure that no sign is left of their passing. This would be made easier now that Amarie wasn't damaging plants as she passes with her unbound wings, seeing that they now were bound.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:11 am

Amarie surveyed for awhile and answere while pointing to the brick wall in front of her,"That one...I'm sure you're thinking of making our trails disappear right there...I can manage an invisible charm..."she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:03 pm

As soon asHurst entered the forest he ran off silently in search for an animal. He spotted a rabbit and chased it down and caught it and feasted, figuring that he has taken too long he finished, cleaned up and ran back.Hurst exited the forest and said to Aranel "O.k. lets go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   

Back to top Go down
 
Eclipse
Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Similar topics
-
» Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night)
» Spongebob (pick and play)
» Shinigami's Scythe
» The Holy Grail!
» Mission: The King of Beasts (Alye, Eclipse)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: