RPLovers


 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Eclipse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:26 am

"Yes,quickly then,"Amarie said as she hurried through the trees and try to find a way out.
____

"Sir we've just received a message from one of our members,"said the man passing the blank paper to Rizel who quickly unsealed it and read it contents,"They say they're coming and they've lost the Blades plus they're bringing in two more who wants to join us.."Rizel said,"Prepare for their arrival,set the password..."he added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:42 pm

Hurst ran along side Amarie while looking around to keep an eye out for Seregon.
"Hey Amarie why did your bracelet glow back there?" Hurst asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:41 am

"I have a creature as well,Hurst and she's in the jewel on the bracelet,it glowed telling me about the distance with the HQ and most importantly,if there are any enemies around...We'll be very lucky if it does not glow on our way to the HQ,"Amarie answered as they can see a bit of light in front of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:45 pm

"Oh, well, thats a unique bracelet, and i hope it doesnt glow either." Hurst said.
Hurst saw the light and pulled up his hood and cowl seeing how he is not used to so much light other than a couple of rays that come through the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:11 pm

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ**

Aranel: *grins* when we have more time, I'd like that. *she replies to Hurts, keeping up easily to the pace they set, used to a harder pace set by her companion.*

*Aranel agrees with Hurst, Amarie's bracelet was amazing, now was not the type to ask the angel more about it but perhaps when they arrived at their destination she could find out more. For now she saved her breath for the journey.*

*High in the sky above their position, Séregon circles spying their location. Moving behind them, a distance that would take him half an hour to travel, he lands and moves swiftly towards them, they needed to keep moving with such a high ranking blade taking up their trail.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:05 am

Amarie had a bad feeling about the Blade that was chasing them and chose to hasten her already fast pace,soon they reached the end of the forest and soon came out into the evening sunlight,"Well at least we're half a day to the HQ,"Amarie said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:44 pm

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ**

*Aranel looks with concern as her forest trained eyes can see the marks they leave with their fast passage. Séregon would be slowed down to remove the signs of their passage. Aranel didn't want to be rude, so she travels with the others, but hers tell of her concern.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road - Not Far behind the group**

*Séregon does what he can as he catches up with the others, to lessen the mark on the forest of their passage. It would only be a few more mins before he had caught up again.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road - Hurst's Hut**

*Roip finishes expecting the hut and grins, his fangs flashing as he does so.*

Roip: So one runner lead us to another...how considerate of them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:08 pm

Amarie knew that their trails were left behind as she looked at the place they came out from,"I know your look,Aranel...If there's anything making you feel uneasy just say it,and I know that look of concern,it's our trails isn't it?"Amarie said as politely as possible,she sighed,"There's nothing we can do except hope for the best right now.."she added as she looked at the road they're on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:01 pm

Hurst stopped and look at Aranel and said "Don't worry I'm sure Seregon is fine he is probaly right behind us."

Hurst still had an uneasy feeling about the people who were following them and swears he reconized one of the people in that group.
"If you want me to I will go back and find him." Hurst said trying to calm Aranel's nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:28 pm

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ**

*Aranel smiles at her two companions*

Aranel: Its fine...I guess I'm feeling a little edgy with being separated from Séregon for so long...Its been a long time since we've been separated and I'm feeling a little anxious. Thank you for your concern, I'll be fine. *She gives the two a brave smile, continuing to move gracefully through the forest.*

Aranel: I'm being silly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road - Not Far behind the group**

*Séregon erases what traces he can from the passage of his three companions up ahead, what he can't erase he cleverly hides. His almost caught up with them now.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest - Following the trail left by Hurst, Ananel and Séregon.*

Soldier: Sir! *The man salutes Roip, attempting to hide his shaking knees as he explained that the vampire met up with someone else, it was hard to tell as those that weren't the vampire barely left a trace to detect.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Hurst looked back to see if Seregon had caught up yet, but Hurst still didnt see him but he sensed Seregon getting closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:54 am

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ**

*Aranel is careful to keep pace with her companions as she was sure she'd be unable to find the head quarters of the Napal by herself. She wondered what they'd find when they arrived.*

*Séregon catches up with the three, Aranel catches site of him and feels instantly relived to see her friend.*

Séregon: I've caught up but I’m going to stay a little bit behind to do what I can to cover our trail...one of the 10 blades is present with the soldiers and seems to be taking more than a casual interest in our tracks. You veering has changed slightly...are we no longer going to the town?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:09 am

"We are still going to the town." Hurst assured Seregon.

"I didnt notice we veered," Hurst said.

Hurst started to try to remember where he saw that 10 blade before but stopped and figured that he would have time to ponder about it when they got to the HQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:12 am

Amarie was just following what Ruru told her and followed the others,"I have a bad feeling about going to the town directly like this..."Amarie said.
______________________

"Send out scouts quickly,Kilua's daughter is coming along with her companions,she will have the bracelet..And Hurst as well..."Rizel said,his subordinates nodded and rushed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:41 am

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ and the town**

*Séregon nods*

Séregon: Very well than. *About to turn and continue to cover their back trail, as they continue to move along Séregon turns sharply towards Amarie*

Séregon: We should trust such instincts...they'll keep us alive. Is it possible Hurst, for us to circle around and go past the town before doubling back. That should ensure that it’s not clear where we are heading.

Aranel: Do you really think they'll be able to follow us?

Séregon: Count on it lil sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:35 pm

"Yeah we should be able to do that, but, we should keep a good distance away from it they might have guards around the city and all the other towns and villages around this area." Hurst said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:55 am

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ and the town**

Aranel: Would it be possible to join other travelers on the road...that would be better than the absence of tracks. Perhaps if they find what they expect...lots of tracks that would be safer? *Aranel asks as the ground continues to make good time through the forest.*

Séregon: Doing so would be safer for us, but may endanger those we join...Hurst?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:32 pm

"Uh...Both you guys make good points," Hurst said, "how about if we split up, two of us join other people and the other two go out around the city just to keep them guessing and we meet up at the church in the center of the city?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:37 pm

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ and the town**

Aranel: That sounds like the best of both ideas...but what if something happens to the other group...how would we know?

*Séregon's eyes narrow as he regards Hurst, just what kind of split was he thinking...Séregon would naturally want to go with Aranel...but neither of them knew anything but the forest which would logically lead to them splitting up and going with one of their new companions which didn't sit well with him at all. After all he was Aranel's protector, he could not protect her if she was not by his side.*

Aranel: Séregon? Are you alright? *It was rare for Séregon to show so much expression in such a short time, without him being aware as he thought his thoughts his emotion was displayed quite openly over his face.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Hurst saw Seregon narrow his eyes and Hurst returned the stare and said "Well, Seregon, I see you dont like the idea, well then got any better ones?"

"Cause if so I'd really love to hear them." Hurst added, " Or maybe I could go back and dispose of the 10 blades back there by my self, you know I haven't tasted human blood in a very long time maybe i could get another taste of it, hmm what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:13 pm

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ and the town**

*Aranel swallows hard upon hearing the sudden turn of the conversation, this did not bode well, before she can interfere her friend has already replied.*

*Séregon's blue eyes turn to ice as he regards the vampire.*

Séregon: Maybe you should, after all blood is your order of business. You really expect us to believe that you've lost the taste for it...but note well I will not be anywhere near you when your blood lust takes over and if I am I'll finish you off my self. *His voice is hard.*

Aranel: Guys! Stop this...what are you both 5 years old? The 10 blades...so if Hurst goes and confronts them himself that is a whole squad and you your self Séregon said you noted one of strength among them. That’s a hole squad...what if your hurt Hurst? What about the people ahead of us that need to be warned? Did either of you think of that. Maybe the Napals have a plan and such actions would bungle them...surely this is straight forward...for us to travel in separate groups and meet up.

*She rounds on her companion - Séregon*

Aranel: Both of us are of the forest, and neither of us have joined the napals. Its only sense that one of us goes with Hurst and the other with Amarie both who have been to these head quarters of the napals and who are more familiar with the towns and the people there. And since neither of you can control your maleness I suggest that I go with Hurst and YOU! with Amarie if she'll have you with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:51 am

Hurst started to calm down and said "Fine by me as long as I'm not with him."

Hurst started to walk away then spun around and said "Oh, Seregon, if and when my blood lust takes over and your around we will see who finishes who off."

Then Hurst turned back around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri May 09, 2008 12:26 am

Amarie was horrified by the sudden change in both her new companions attitude,when Hurst calm down.She drew out her flute,cast a spell over it and started blowing a soothing tune,after awhile,"I hope all of us stop fighting..it doesn't bring us any good,oh and don't worry,I casted a spell to keep the sound heard only by us,and I don't really mind going with Séregon as long as Hurst is willing to reconcile with Séregon..."said Amarie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun May 18, 2008 5:49 am

((Yay I'm back from holidays))

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ and the town**

*Séregon seeing that Aranel was upset with him, turns his back on the vampire who is walking away.*

Séregon: Aranel...don't let your guard down. I'm only ever a shout away. *He squeezes her hand briefly before looking towards Amarie.*

*Séregon knows in his heart that Aranel is right, but his pride will never let him admit that. Still he didn't like the idea of his companion of so many years going with the vampire but it seemed if he said anymore at the moment Aranel might storm off with Hurst and she wouldn't have her guard up. It’s the soothing notes of the angel’s flute that allow him to calm down and realize this. It had been a very long time since he'd heard one of his kind play...*

Aranel: Thanks Amarie *she smiles at the angel before turning and trotting after Hurst, easily catching up to him in the forest.*

Aranel: Hey Hurst....slow down please. We haven't worked out who's doing what. Will you not at least pause to find out which way we'll be going? *She calls after him.*

*Séregon stands quietly beside Amarie, for a moment. He knew that he had to make an effort to try and get to know these two new companions.*

Séregon: Amarie? *he pauses before continuing* Did you have a preference? I mean did you wish to circle the city and give the soldiers something to follow or warn those on the road?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun May 18, 2008 6:40 am

Amarie was taken aback that Séregon suddenly asked her,she smiled at him,"We'll follow your decision,you're more senior than I am I believe...I'm still a newbie in all of this,so can senior let this junior learn something from senior?"Amarie asked brightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   

Back to top Go down
 
Eclipse
Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night)
» Spongebob (pick and play)
» Shinigami's Scythe
» The Holy Grail!
» Mission: The King of Beasts (Alye, Eclipse)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: