RPLovers


 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Eclipse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:24 pm

**Secluded Forest - East Clearing Before A Cave.**

*Aranel picks up her own pack, Séregon had already melted back into the forest to ensure that they would not have company any time soon.*

Aranel: How long ago was that? *Aranel didn't like the idea of being closed in by the vicious soldiers of Lord Munt.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Great Castle - Mercenary Hall**

*Roip takes his leave of Ervik - the Shinigami, Roip prepares to catch up with the soldiers that had found the recently vacated hut of a vampire. His fangs shows as he thinks of the possible pleasures meeting a vampire could allow him to experience. It had been a while since one of their kind had been discovered they were becoming rare almost as extinct as angel kind...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:38 pm

Amarie ponders awhile,"About three days ago,I shook them off two days ago by taking a detour down the river to the other part of the forest and came here instead leaving them searching at the other part.."said Amarie explaining to Aranel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:28 am

**Secluded Forest - East Clearing Before A Cave.**

Aranel: I see *she thinks a moment before turning to Hurst* Is there a creek near your house?

*Aranel is thinking that the soldiers following the Amarie inadvertently stumbled across Hurst and his house and hence their party.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:52 am

Hurst snapped out of thought, "Uh yeah why?" he studdered.
"There any meaning to it?" Hurst asked unaware of the situation.

He looked around and saw that Seregon had disappeared somewhere and that it looked like the group was about to head out, so hurst stood up and picked up his pack and sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:44 pm

Amarie listened to their conversation,"Did my detour brought all of you trouble?"Amarie asked worriedly,because it sounds as though that the river or creek she came to two days ago was near Hurst's house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:41 pm

**Secluded Forest - East Clearing Before A Cave.**

Aranel: It’s all right Amarie, its good to know that the soldiers did not learn of Hurst but simply stumbled across his house. Come we should move out, we don't want them to find any of us.

*Aranel leaves the clearing, once again heading east.*

Aranel: It was a shame that Amarie's pursuers stumbled across us as well...

*Séregon returns to Ananel's side.*

Séregon: The soldiers are clumsy in the forest; if we can keep up a reasonable pace and are careful of our tracks we should loose them in half a day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Hurst stayed behind a little bit, he sensed that something wasnt right but he thought nothing of it and caught up to everyone else.
"So, where we plan on heading after we lose the ten blades?" Hurst asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Amarie was not comforted because she was very clear that she had brought them trouble somehow,she had to be very careful as not to bring them anymore trouble as she followed them.She was very careful while following them as she tried her best not to leave any tracks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:52 am

**Secluded Forest - Heading East**

Aranel: In that case, why don't you watch our back trail and set a couple of false trails, I'm sure we'll be fine until you catch up with us again.

*Séregon nods*

Séregon: That is best...*he slips quietly into the forest and falls behind the group and sets to covering their tracks and setting a couple of false trails.*

Aranel: Well, Séregon and I wanted to find some action that the Napals were doing and offer our aide. Since your both members, maybe you two could tell me how best we'd go about doing that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:32 am

Amarie pondered awhile,"The one who took me in is one of the Nepals,I left the safety of the headquarters to visit the ruins of my village but the HQ I came is quite far I'm not sure if a HQ is near,maybe Hurst knows.."Amarie said as this was the first time she left the shelter of the HQ.


Last edited by Miyuki on Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:45 pm

**Secluded Forest Road**

*Roip arrives at the road that runs alongside of the Secluded Forest, his speedy arrival was due to his shadow ability. By entering the shadow of reality he could ignore the rules of times and distance and materialize where ever shadows were.*

*Roip receives the report of how this patrol had been chasing the trail of a napal traitor, and had stumbled across a vampires abode...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:53 pm

"Well, umm..ah, i dont really know I haven'y been out of this forest for the longest time and i havent met with anyone in the nepals since i joined. Plus if they told me of HQ's in areas i cant remember." Hurst said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:17 pm

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East**

Aranel: You mean neither of you have kept in contact with the organization? How did you plan on contacting them after you'd both finished whatever you were doing? *Aranel is feeling a bit stressed, she would have though the napals would have been more organised.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:16 am

Amarie grinned,"Well...we,Nepals,have our ways..."she said knowing that Aranel was stressed,she thought that Hurst might be able to lead them to the HQ but since neither of them could,"Hmm....I need to write something,Hurst mind summoning your messenger?"Amarie asked.

((I just made something up...Sorry if it sounds weird..))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:56 pm

((Didn't sound strange to me ...))

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East**

*Aranel stops to accommodate Amarie and Hurst with their message. She looks with curious eyes towards the two, but remains quiet for now.*

~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road - Creating False Trails**

*Séregon moves swiftly through the forest creating false trails that extend for a few miles in the directions his created. Séregon knows that it won't be until late evening until he catches up with the others. He hopes that they'll be all right while he worked behind them.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:18 am

Amarie took a piece of blank parchment and placed her hand on it.She started to muttered something and then she folded the still blank paper and sealed it,"I'm done..."she said as she looked at Hurst waiting for the summoned creature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:14 pm

((Sry for not replying sooner cant get on that much ne more))

Hurst starts to summon his creature then after a while the creature is summoned,
"O.k im done." Hurst said.
He looked toward his creature, "So, Ralizinal," Hurst said the creatures name to show he had control over it, "can you tell me where the closest HQ for the Nepals are?"

"If you keep going this direction there will be a town and a HQ should be there." Ralizinal said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:29 am

((It's alright...soon you can't see me at all..T.T))

Amarie nodded,"Right...I need you to send this for the Nepals,telling them to expect us,otherwise we'll have to fight against ourselves..."Amarie said as she passed the blank letter to Ralizinal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:37 pm

"Will do." Razinial said as he bowed.
Razinial disappeared within a blink of an eye.

"Well I guess we keep heading this way." Hurst stated.
"So should we wait for Seregon to catch up or will he find us?" Hurst asked Amarie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Amarie looked at Hurst when he asked his question,"Wait,I suppose,no one ever did manage to find any of the Nepals Headquarters well,except the Nepals of course,"said Amarie.
_________

"Sir we have reports that the Blades are chasing some of our people in a forest.."said the man in an urgent tone.

((Er..Should I make the Nepals or should someone else do it?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:12 am

((Go ahead Miyuki *grins*))

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East**

*Aranel continues to watch Amarie and Hurst with curious eyes. Her eyes lighten upon seeing their use of magic, that has always been one thing she's always enjoyed and that was magic.*

Aranel: Where did you learn summoning, Hurst? *Aranel asks as Ralizinal disappears.*

Aranel: We should keep moving, Séregon will catch up to us by dusk, we won't have reached out destination by then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:38 am

Amarie shrugged,"We'll move slowly then...I don't think it's wise we move too fast since Séregon is making fake trails.."said Amarie uncertainly.
_______________

"Our people?Who?"Rizel asked,"A girl from the Village Ilu and a boy who lived in the forest by the river.."the man answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 34
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:25 am

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East**

Aranel: Séregon is one of the best foresters we of the Elvin people have ever seen. I slow him down when I'm with him. I'm sure we'll be fine. He'll be with us soon. You don't need to worry about him *Aranel reassures Amarie.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road - Hurst's Hut**

*Séregon had moved silently and swiftly through the forest and observes the soldiers and a very high ranking 10 blade if the way the others acted around him was any indication. Knowing he had seen enough to know their group was in trouble should these men catch up with them. He fades into the forest and once his sure his a good distance away, he leaps into the sky and flies just below the canopy to cover more ground and reach the others.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:22 am

Amarie shrugged and nodded,"Alright...."she said as she started to hasten her pace,"We're about a day away from our HQ,we must cover more ground before the night falls.."Amarie said as the bracelet on her hand glow,"Thats what Ruru told me.."she added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 25
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:33 pm

"Well you have a lot of time on your hands when you live in a forest by yourself." Hurst said smiling, "I still have the spell book, if you want to look at it sometime."

"Well, i guess we should get moving then if we want to make it to the HQ by nightfall."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   

Back to top Go down
 
Eclipse
Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night)
» Spongebob (pick and play)
» Shinigami's Scythe
» The Holy Grail!
» Mission: The King of Beasts (Alye, Eclipse)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: